5. What Types of Personal Information We May Collect. In addition to the types of information described in section 4 above, we may also collect Personal Information about you. This information may include: a. Social Security number, date of birth, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other information that we can use to contact you, verify your identity, and manage risks, such as information maintained about you by identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus; b. bank account information (checking, money market or other direct deposit account, credit card account, or debit card account, including any required routing information), including account numbers and transaction history, for accounts that you designate for sending or receiving payments, fees, debits and credits for the Services; c. name, email address and telephone number that you provide us for other persons to whom you would like to send payments; d. username, password, secret questions and secret answers for resetting passwords, and other authentication credentialing used to verify that only authorized users access the Services; e. payment and other transaction information; and f. any Personal Information that you may enter in response to surveys or into information blocks on the Site such as "personal message blocks".
6. How We May Collect Personal Information About You. We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources: a. Enrollment Applications, survey responses, and other electronic or paper forms that you fill out in connection with the Services; b. Your use of the Site and the Services (such as when you initiate a Payment Instruction), and your interactions with customer care, including information you enter or speak, and information transmitted by your computer, cell phones and other devices you use to connect to the Site or the Services; and c. We also collect Personal Information about you from others, such as individuals and financial institutions using the Services, credit bureaus, Affiliates or other companies (such as identity verification services and consumer reporting agencies).
9. Other Important Information. Vermont: Under Vermont law, we will not share information we collect about Vermont residents with companies outside of our Affiliates, unless the law allows. We will not share information about your creditworthiness with our Affiliates except with your consent, but we may share information about our transactions or experiences with you with our Affiliates without your consent. California: Under California law, we will not share information we collect about you with Non-affiliates, unless the law allows. For example, we may share information with your consent, to service your accounts, or to provide rewards or benefits you are entitled to. We will limit sharing among our Affiliates to the extent required by California law.
10. Definitions. a. Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control as well as companies that have a business development affiliation with us. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies. b. Non-affiliates: Companies not related by common ownership, control or business development affiliation. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies. c. Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market products or services to you.
11. Access to Information About You. You may review and update the Personal Information maintained about you in the "My Profile" section of the Site at any time to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date.
12. How We Protect Personal Information About You. To protect Personal Information about you from unauthorized access and use, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, including, but not limited to, security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws. We also require our service providers and business partners to whom we disclose the information to do the same.
14. Protection for Former Customers. When you are no longer our customer or using the Services, we continue to protect, use, and share Personal Information about you as described in this notice and as required by law, including, but not limited to, for risk management, regulatory compliance, and audit purposes.
15. Links to Other Web Sites. Our Site may include links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Backstage Economic Alliance
2455 Moreland Avenue, Suite 5335
Atlanta, GA 30318 USA